All prints are hand-printed on EPSON archival inkjet printers – lightfastness rating of more than 100 years – on 310gm Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper. All prints are signed by Tony Lopes.
Photos are surrounded with white Twin Matt Boards adding an extra 2 inches (5cm) on each side.
All our beautiful timber frames are handmade to order in Australia by sourced expert framers. Available in three bespoke styles: Traditional White, Museum Dark and Modern Timber.
- Photos are surrounded with white Twin Matt Boards and signed by Tony Lopes
- 310gm Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper
- EPSON archival ULTRACHROME HDR inks – lightfastness rating is over 100 years
Framed pieces add 6 inches (15cm) to each side of the Print
Acrylic face Mounts
Acrylic face Mounts are a beautiful, sleek, contemporary way to display fine art photographs in your modern home. They offer an incredible frameless finish that floats out from the wall. A metallic pearl paper is used to create an art piece that absolutely bursts to life.
Museum grade Shinkolite is the Acrylic used, which is the finest grade acrylic in the world. This product offers a 99% UV protection rating.
Caring For Your Prints
To ensure that your prints will last you a lifetime there are a few basic guidelines you should adhere to. This basic care and attention forms an important part of our guarantee.
Your photographic print(s) should be professionally mounted and framed using acid-free products. Framed behind glass or other UV filtering material for proper presentation and for their care.
Where should and shouldn’t I hang my picture?
To help ensure optimum longevity, it is best to follow these hanging tips:
- Avoid hanging your art in direct sunlight.
- Hang your prints high enough on the wall so children cannot reach them.
- Hanging your prints in high-traffic areas makes them more susceptible for falling off the wall; ensure that your pieces are securely fastened to the wall.
- Hang your prints in an environment with stable temperatures and away from air conditioning or heating vents that pump hot and cold air.
Shipping costs are determined by the size of the order and the destination. shipping costs are displayed in your cart during checkout. The standard delivery times for unframed photographs are as follows:
Australia wide: 1-2 weeks.
International: 2-3 weeks.
Please allow an extra week for framed and limited edition pieces. Get in touch if you have urgent shipping requirement.
Delivery charges include postage and packaging within Australia and are fully insured for your extra peace of mind.
I’m happy to offer a 1-year money back guarantee if you are not satisfied with your purchase. If you are not pleased with what you’ve bought I will refund your money in full. You have nothing to lose? In just a few days you could have one of my fine art photographs hanging in your space with absolutely NO hassle. Learn more about what to expect when you buy my art, in Terms and Conditions.